It was one year today that Serenity Alyanna Edward came up with this story and idea. Serenity Alyanna Edward, the Creator, Writer, and Executive Producer recorded an audio clip of the idea before it was forgotten.
– Originally posted on DreamSpace.Vision.
We are very excited right now because we are a little over one half done with production. Production is at 56%. Isn’t that grand? Just to make sure everyone understands the technology and other facts behind FORWARD, here it is:
– We are shooting most scenes in 1920×1088 resolution which is 1080p. A lot of the wide shots are shot in 4K, which is 4096×2160. The wide shots are done this way so we can adjust framing later in post.
– In post, the audio will be produced in 5.1 surround sound utilizing strong impact audio. Trust, we will be pushing the envelope of audio. Watch your subwoofers, it will be blown.
– Every cast/crew/management member will get a DVD copy, a BluRay copy, and six digital video files (two different formats and three episodes).
—o WMV – Windows Media Video (WMV part 10) file in 2K (2048×1556), 5.1 surround sound.
—o MP4 – MPEG-4 (AVC/AAC) file in 2K (2048×1556), 5.1 surround sound.
—o On DVD, the audio will be in Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. The video will be anamorphic video 16:9 480i.
—o On BluRay, the audio will be in Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. The video will be 16:9 1080p HD.
—o On DVD and BluRay, there will be extra Easter Eggs for viewing.
– Each episode will be available for viewing on YouTube, Vimeo, the Facebook fan page, and web site. Every week, we will release an episode to the public. Since we are producing the first three episodes now, the length of the release will be three weeks.
– The first season is 13 episodes, 15-30 minutes each episode. However, to make a complete episode for some venue’s releases, we will combine Episodes 1-7 and 8-13 to make 2 episodes for the first season.
– Remington Griffin will be producing original scoring for us.
– Jarard Kenneth will be producing original music for us.
– Gavin Kelly will be creating some cool sci-fi effects for us. The space ship effects will be original.
– The hardest thing about scheduling is lining up everyone’s availability.
– Serenity Alyanna Edward is the Creator, Writer, Executive Producer, and Executive Director. On August 13, 2015, Serenity came up with the idea.
– Antonio TwizShiz Edward is the Executive Producer, Location Director, Post-Production Manager, Audio Engineer, and Video Editor.
– Danyelle Caveness-Weatherford is the Director and has directed all 56% of the scenes so far.
– Serenity Alyanna Edward and Antonio TwizShiz Edward have been married since March 21, 2001. They met on September 01, 2000 online. Antonio proposed to her on September 10, 2000.
– We need a few more scenes to create our Main Teaser Trailer.
– We have over 60+ cast members. WOW!
– The production is slow, but steady.
– There are no sex scenes or extreme violence in this show. There are only two curse words verbally spoken in the first three episodes.
– The casting is multi-cultural. We have a very diverse cast and we do not showcase ANY stereotypes.
– Antonio TwizShiz Edward has worked for ABC News for 5 years, FOX News for one year, City of Long Beach for two years, and as an independent for over 23 years as a video editor and camera operator.
– Serenity Alyanna Edward was a journalist for the U.S. Army during the Gulf War.
– Antonio TwizShiz Edward was an Apache AH-64D Crew-chief for the U.S. Army during second rotation of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
– Evolve.Forward.Media is owned by Serenity.
– Evolve.Forward.Media is a subsidiary of Shiz. The production is under E.F.M. which is a company that likes to create movies about the betterment of humanity.
– Shiz is a multimedia company and technology services company. Shiz started out as a Microsoft Office 365 consulting services for several companies. A few years ago, it has expanded to producing training videos for corporations.
– Antonio and Serenity has lived in several locations around the country to include Fort Bragg NC, Pasadena CA, Phoenix AZ, Chicago IL, Norfolk VA, Nashville TN, Austin TX, San Marcos TX, San Antonio TX, Tempe AZ, Gilbert AZ, Los Angeles CA, Long Beach CA, Atlanta GA, Hanau Germany, and Louisville KY in the 16 years of them being together.
– WE ARE NOT IN THIS FOR MONEY AT ALL. Of course, it takes money to produce a show. All of the money is coming out of the producer’s pocket.
– We are a collaboration team. It is our goal to be an organic production company where our actors/actresses, crew, and supporters have equal participation in the production. We are only wanting to work with people who are open-minded and are willing to work in a collaborative way.
– We thank each and every one of you for your hard work and participation.
FUNDS: We have started a GoFundMe page: https://www.gofundme.com/evolveforward
Please share this link with your friends, family, associates, and co-workers. Help us complete FORWARD. You may also visit this link: https://evolveforward.net/helpus/
Subscribe to our newsletter. Get your friends to subscribe as well: https://evolveforward.net/journeyforward/
Please like, subscribe, follow, friend to all of our social media: https://evolveforward.net/socialmedia/
Graphic from EllyGyVerLaTrend.